Pages

Saturday 11 September 2010

IFX Workshop

I am currently trying to use an IFX workshop to the best of my ability heres where i'm at so far:
Its must looser than what i normally do, which is waht i really need to get better at in order to improve. So fingers crossed.

[EDIT] another update:
[EDIT] and another:
[EDIT] ....another:
[EDIT] ... and another:
[EDIT] This is taking forever...:
[EDIT] Slowly getting there....:

[EDIT] hmm whats this? ... oh its an update...:

[EDIT] Soo... close... to... the ... end..:


I have finnaly finished this piece and am very happy with the result!

I would like to say this again: I cannot take any credit for the concept of this piece at all - i painted this by following Alex Chu's workshop in Imagine FX issue 67. I wanted to follow it as close to his process as i could in order to see how close i could get the end result and also to learn as much as i possibly could from it.

I learnt ALOT from this and it was a very valuable exercise, now i just need to take what i've learnt and create my own piece from it, as i won't be able to take much - or any credit for this piece. 

Finished piece:

No comments:

Post a Comment