Pages

Saturday 20 November 2010

Hobbit Hole Renders

WOOOOOP so my hobbit hole is now complete! These are the final renders.


I had to touch up the brightness and contrast a tad in photoshop but otherwise its 100% rendered using mental ray in 3dsmax. I am very happy with the outcome. All the way through i was creating it with the intention for it to be at night, as happy as i am with the midnight render - i am really quite pleased with the dawn render too, i love how warm it feels.

My main focus while making this was to get the colours and atmosphere perfect, i wasn't too worried about the modelling or textures as ive done quite a lot of 3D before, i just wanted it too feel quite magical and a place where you would want to live.

I think i have achieved that.

No comments:

Post a Comment