Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

From hovel to hobbit hole.

I've finished the written part of my Easter Game design document, a rough version for now. I better start this 3D project, so i've drawn up a quick floor plan for my hobbit hole, and made it look pretty.

I am only going to be modelling the Entrance Hall and the Drawing Room. However i feel that these two rooms are a good choice, as the two-way fireplace, candle lighting and moonlight from the window should create interesting lighting situations for my renders.

Next i'll create a more detailed floor plan of the Entrance Hall and Drawing Room, so that i can plot what objects i would like and where they should be placed. Lastly i want to paint a perspective illustration of the rooms to portray what sort of textures and atmosphere i'd like to use.



Here is the final version, with the more detailed floor plan of the 2 rooms that i am going to model - the Front Hall and the Drawing Room. Things will most likely change during illustration and 3D, but that's all part of the creative process eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment