Pages

Sunday 3 October 2010

Self Portrait

I want to try and do frequent self portraits as well as still lifes.
As i faces / heads really are the downfall of my characters, my weakness.

I bought a hand mirror thing, that will be sat on my desk so that at any time i can just open up Photoshop and do a selfportrait. Heres a quick one which isn't finished and kind've looks like me i guess, but in terms of a porrait i'm quite pleased with it, i think i've got the proportions and structure quite well done, could use a lot of refinement but i havnt got time tonight anyways. I will work harder and spend more time on my next ones, i've just been busy tonight so havnt really had the time to obsess over it as much as i would have liked too :(

Also my internet is still being stupidly bad so its getting hard n harder to update this, even if i am creating artowrk, i'm doing my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment